Two sectors crucial to sustainable development in which updates and changes in law are preponderant.
Our company guides, prevents and solves legal issue, in particular:
- Incorporation, merger and split of agricultural companies;
- Incorporation, merger and split of agricultural cooperatives;
- Drawing up agreements on rural rental, agricultural partnership and the purchase and sale of rural property;
- Analysis of rural rental agreements;
- Analysis of agricultural financing agreements;
- Court procedures towards exercising rights of preference, possession, usucaption, and easement;
- Judicial and extrajudicial collection of rural debts;
- Challenging environmental administrative offences;
- Launching third party liability actions for environmental damage;
- Monitoring administrative and court proceedings involving environmental, civil or administrative liability;
- Drafting, revising and negotiation environmental clauses in contracts;
- Monitoring of court proceedings for crimes involving activities hazardous to the environment, crimes against nature, pollution, and forest fire;
- Consultancy on rural issues subject to compliance with environmental legislation.