Dantas Rodrigues & Associados are active both in criminal areas as in illicit administrative offense areas. We deal with criminal and administrative infringements of natural and legal persons. We are geared towards filing appeals for proceedings in whose initial stages we weren’t involved.
Services provided include:
- Drafting criminal complaints;
- Follow up on judicial inquiries: being present at all stages with the criminal police and criminal courts;
- Challenge searches; Seizure of assets;
- Actions to change provisional detention of detained defendants;
- Reviewing guilty sentences;
- Appeals to the Supreme Court and Constitutional Court;
- Appeals to the European Court of Human Rights;
- Strategic planning in the defence of crimes such as: Homicide, genocide, bodily harm, abuse, threats, rape, pimping, drugs, kidnapping, damage, theft, fencing, deception, embezzlement, corruption, influence peddling, illegal emigration, fraud, wrongful insolvency, malicious administration, forging and counterfeiting, slander, insult, abuse of freedom of press, money laundering;
- Following the extradition of Portuguese nationals arrested abroad and of foreign nationals arrested in Portugal;
- Following doping-related offenses;
- Following offenses related to copyright, brand and patent rights;
- Following offenses related to the exchequer and Social Security;
- Following economy-related offenses;
- Drafting compensation claims.