For those whose businesses are affected by a state of business crisis, we seek speedy compensation of our clients’ credits over insolvent or pre-insolvent companies. However, we never neglect the pursuit and punishment of fraud or asset dissipation acts perpetrated by debtors.
Defending the company, shareholders, managers and directors in court proceedings. Challenging insolvency requested by creditors or shareholders.
Monitoring the insolvency procedure.
- Evaluation of the business and debt profile of companies in a state of pre-insolvency;
- Analysis of the business, contractual, tax and criminal implications;
- Analysis of the cross-border implications of each process in the case of international insolvency;
- Protection of directors’ or managers’ assets; Preventive planning, restructuring of matrimonial regime and family property;
- Preparation and launch of the insolvency process.
- Monitoring of court insolvency procedures;
- Defending creditors’ rights;
- Claiming and challenging credits;
- Enforcement of guarantees;
- Representation of clients at creditor meetings;
- Monitoring of administrative receiver activity;
- Advice at liquidation stage;
- Monitoring of incidents concerning the classification of insolvency as wrongful or incidental;
- Recognition and enforcement of court decisions in foreign insolvency proceedings;
- Investment in insolvent assets or liabilities;
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign credits and guarantees in Portuguese insolvency proceedings;
- Monitoring of criminal proceedings owing to wrongful acts of management.
(or of natural persons)
- Preparation and launch of insolvency proceedings;
- Analysis of contractual, tax and criminal implications;
- Protection of family assets;
- Preventive planning, restructuring of marital agreements and family property;
- Monitoring of court insolvency proceedings;
- Monitoring of criminal proceedings arising from the debtor’s insolvency;
- Request for cancellation of existing liabilities.